Happy New Year to you! May it be your best one yet! I hope you are enjoying the first day of the New Year and is excited about the changes to come… As an year end tradition at StartupBooster, I have picked out a few of my best blog posting throughout the year to help you achieve your financial goals – to make more money online!
This will be my last post for 2009… I have many new plans for 2010 and I hope all of you will share the excitement with me. In 2010, I will be focusing on helping startups make more money online. Many startups are going under everyday without making a penny. My goal will be to help every startup make some money; enough money for them to pay for their own expenses so they can keep going for a little longer. To give them a little boost so they can keep trying for a little longer. I hope you will help me help others this year. This is my New Year’s resolution… What is your’s?
List of the best postings of 2009 at StartupBooster
- Five Basic Rules for Startup Success
- How to Start a Startup
- Is a startup the same for every entrepreneur?
- All You Need to Know Before Buying a Website – Part 1
- All You Need to Know Before Buying a Website – Part 2
- You Need to Stop Trying to Make Money Online
- Startups – How to identify Niche Markets
- Internet Startups – What Makes a Successful Entrepreneur
- Internet Startups – Testing is Crucial to Maximize Your Revenue
- 21 Words All Entrepreneurs Must Eliminate To Be Successful
- Entrepreneur: Keep Your Heads Up and Think Outside the Box
- Entrepreneur: Know Your Customer Better to be Successful
- How to Make More Money: Making Money with Your Website – Part 1 (there are four parts)
- Entrepreneurs: Believe It or Not, You Are Always Right
- First Principle of Marketing: Give Before You Ask
I hope you find this list useful. If you do, please share it with your friends.
Again, I wish you all the best in 2010. Have a wonderful day.