Many people don’t realize that they are making a mistake when they don’t make any mistakes. Making mistakes and not being afraid of failure should be in your blood if you are an entrepreneur. If you don’t make mistakes, then you are not really trying hard enough to be successful. This indeed is a mistake on it’s own. How could you understand your potentials if you don’t try hard enough?
I’ve collected a few quotes that I thought you should read to motivate you to try a little harder. Don’t let the fear of making mistakes stop you from achieving higher success. Making money on the internet is not that difficult but I can guarantee you that you will not make money on your first attempt unless you’ve paid for a money making system and follow it step by step… even that doesn’t work for many people because they expect to make money overnight and also they are afraid of making mistakes!
Oprah Winfrey once said, “your mistake does not define who you are, you are your possibilities.” Your success will indeed define who you are. In order to get there, you must make many mistakes.
You should read my previous post on “Why Your Blog Will Fail” as well. It tells you what you need to do to be successful in making money on the internet.
See below for many more similar quotes that came from successful people… they were not afraid to try and they were not afraid to make mistakes… you shouldn’t be either.
- A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. — George Bernard Shaw
- Admit your errors before someone else exaggerates them. — Andrew V. Mason
- After all these years, I am still involved in the process of self-discovery. It’s better to explore life and make mistakes than to play it safe. Mistakes are part of the dues one pays for a full life. — Sophia Loren
- An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field. — Niels Bohr
- Any fool can try to defend his mistakes – and most fools do – but it gives one a feeling of nobility to admit one’s mistakes. By fighting, you never get enough, but by yielding, you get more than you expected. — Lawrence G. Lovasik
- As long as the world is turning and spinning, we’re gonna be dizzy and we’re gonna make mistakes. — Mel Brooks
- As you begin to take action toward the fulfillment of your goals and dreams, you must realize that not every action will be perfect. Not everyaction will produce the desired result. Not every action will work. Making mistakes, getting it almost right, and experimenting to see what happens are all part of the process of eventually getting it right. — Jack Canfield
- Assert your right to make a few mistakes. If people can’t accept your imperfections, that’s their fault. — Dr. David M. Burns
- Be thankful for your mistakes. They will teach you valuable lessons. — Author Unknown
- Constant effort and frequent mistakes are the stepping stones of genius. — Elbert Hubbard
- Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. — Scott Adams
- Don’t argue for other people’s weaknesses. Don’t argue for your own. When you make a mistake, admit it, correct it, and learn from it–immediately.Stephen Covey — Stephen Covey
- Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again. — Franklin P. Jones
- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes. — Mahatma Gandhi
- I have learned throughout my life as a composer chiefly through my mistakes and pursuits of false assumptions, not by my exposure to founts of wisdom and knowledge. — Igor Stravinsky
- I have to say I’ve made many mistakes, and been humbled many, many times. But you know what? It’s never too late to learn. — Kathy Ireland
- If I had to live my life again, I’d make the same mistakes, only sooner. — Tallulah Bankhead
- If I had my life to live over… I’d dare to make more mistakes next time. — Nadine Stair
- If you don’t make mistakes, you’re not working on hard enough problems. And that’s a big mistake. — F. Wikzek
- If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down. — Mary Pickford
- If you’re not making mistakes, you’re not taking risks, and that means you’re not going anywhere. The key is to make mistakes faster than the competition, so you have more changes to learn and win. — John W. Holt, Jr.
- In the game of life it’s a good idea to have a few early losses, which relieves you of the pressure of trying to maintain an undefeated season. — Bill Vaughan
- It is a mistake to look too far ahead. Only one link in the chain of destiny can be handled at a time. — Winston Churchill
- It was when I found out I could make mistakes that I knew I was on to something. — Ornette Coleman
- It’s always helpful to learn from your mistakes because then your mistakes seem worthwhile. — Garry Marshall
- Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life. Laughing at someone else’s can shorten it. — Cullen Hightower
- Making mistakes simply means you are learning faster.– Weston H. Agor
- Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it’s a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. — Al Franken
- Mistakes are painful when they happen, but years later a collection of mistakes is what is called experience. — Denis Waitley
- Mistakes are the portals of discovery. — James Joyce
- Mistakes, obviously, show us what needs improving. Without mistakes, how would we know what we had to work on? — Peter McWilliams
- Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense, and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one’s mistakes. — Oscar Wilde
- “Picking up the pieces when they fall” begins a journey to living anew with love, courage, and hope for a bright future. — Steve Brunkhorst
- Preparation for success means that any failure you meet is seen as an opportunity to learn from mistakes. Remember that failure is your best teacher. — Byron Pulsifer
- Punishing honest mistakes stifles creativity. I want people moving and shaking the earth and they’re going to make mistakes. — Ross Perot
- She had an unequalled gift… of squeezing big mistakes into small opportunities. — Henry James
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit. — Conrad Hilton
- The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living at doing what they most enjoy. — Malcolm S. Forbes
- The difference between greatness and mediocrity is often how an individual views a mistake. — Nelson Boswell
- The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one. — Elbert Hubbard
- The man who achieves makes many mistakes, but he never makes the biggest mistake of all – doing nothing. — Benjamin Franklin
- The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything. — William Connor Magee
- The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing. — John Powell
- The price of inaction is far greater than the cost of making a mistake. — Meister Eckhart
- There is a certain degree of satisfaction in having the courage to admit one’s errors. It not only clears up the air of guilt and defensiveness, but often helps solve the problem created by the error. — Dale Carnegie
- To avoid situations in which you might make mistakes may be the biggest mistake of all. — Peter McWilliams
- When you make a mistake, admit it. If you don’t, you only make matters worse. — Ward Cleaver
- When you make a mistake, don’t look back at it long. Take the reason of the thing into your mind and then look forward. Mistakes are lessons of wisdom. The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power. — Hugh White
- Whenever you make a mistake or get knocked down by life, don’t look back at it too long. Mistakes are life’s way of teaching you. Your capacity for occasional blunders is inseparable from your capacity to reach your goals. — Og Mandino
- While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior. — Henry C. Link
- Your mistake does not define who you are…you are your possibilities. — Oprah Winfrey
These quotes were taken from The Great Inspirational Quotes website.