This method is not new. It has been used by many over the last several years. However, many people still don’t know this so I thought I would bring it up here for you to learn.
As many of you know, YouTube is a video sharing platform owned by Google. They get millions of visitors everyday. Thanks to the new mobile devices like iPhones, the traffic to view YouTube videos continues to spike year over year.
If you know how to harness this traffic and drive them to your website, then you can make lots of money from Adsense and other advertising network.
Here are few steps to take advantage of YouTube Traffic:
These steps assume that you don’t have a blog and that you are just looking to make money on the internet. If you have a blog related to a specific niche, this method will work but you will have to search for news related to your specific niche.
- Go to Blogspot and create a blog
- If you don’t already have an Adsense account then signup for one and wait for approvals.
- Add your Adsense code to your blog
- Add lots of content to your blog. Get someone to write articles for you if you are not able to write them yourself. Just add rich content to your blog.
- Watch for breaking news on your television news channel. If you come across a breaking news of some sort, immediately go to your blog and write about it.
- Go to your local news station site and find the video related to the story you’ve just written. Usually at the bottom of the video, they would have embeded links to the video. Copy and paste that to a notepad.
- Use the add widget box and add the video with the embeded code. Add the code and save it. Once you are done, people can see the video from your site!
- So thus far you don’t get any traffic from elsewhere other than natural traffic coming from blog search, etc. Go back to your notepad where you’ve pasted the embeded code. Look for the direct link to the video that will usually start with http://. Once you find the link, cut and paste that into a new browser window. Click enter and once the video pops up go to “file” on your internet explorer and click download. This will download the video for you to view from your local computer.
- Login to your Youtube account. Upload the video that you have just downloaded.
- Replace the title with something like this “read the full story here – http://www.youblogaddress.blogspot.com”
- In the keyword file, add all relevant keywords and phrases that you can think of. Remember to use quotation (“”) marks for phrases. Google won’t recognize pharases otherwise.
- Write something up for the description and click save.
- Search for your video to make sure it is live.
- Now you are done. Just wait for your YouTube FREE traffic to flow to your site! Sit and count your Adsense revenue go up!
- Rinse and repeat on a daily basis. Watch your traffic skyrocket!
Like I said in the beginning, this method is not new but most of the people don’t use YouTube. If you don’t have an account, you should get an account. You should use this method to make money on the internet.
If you find this method useful, please share it with your friends and family by clicking on the share buttons below. Thank you.